BAG IN FABRIC/BLACK LEATHER, ALUMINIUM LOGO

Code: 5916980

This black bag is made of 70% monofilament fabric and the remaining 30% in calfskin, at the bottom. Lined with a black polyester fabric with a horizontal weave. The bag features a tonal nylon zip fastening with red stitching. The bag is characterised by the Alfa Romeo logo in machined aluminium positioned centre top on the front. The bag is designed to be carried by hand or with the shoulder strap. It has two handles and a shoulder strap that can be adjusted thanks to a pair of buckles. Inside, the bag features a zip pocket with tonal nylon zip and red stitching on one side, and two open pockets on the other side. Dimensions of product alone: 42 cm L x 35 cm. Packaging description: black bag in cotton-effect non woven fabric with Alfa Romeo print.
£238.24
(inc. 20% VAT - shipping expenses not included)

Products are normally delivered within 3 working days from receiving the order in Italy and the EU, and within 5 working days for all other destiinations. Click here for details on shipping times.

BAG IN FABRIC/BLACK LEATHER, ALUMINIUM LOGO

SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER

DON'T MISS THE NEWS, UPDATES AND PROMOTIONS

Logo